Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Eco-Inspiration 5: Music

Music has always had a big impact on my life.  I first heard this song in a yoga class in Long Beach, CA.  The instructor (who I had a huge friend crush on) explained that by trying to improve ourselves we could improve the world.  I couldn't agree more, and I think that is part of what I'm trying to do with this blog.  Not only to I want to educate you all on how to make conscious, thoughtful decisions, but I want to do that in a way that is both encouraging and empowering.

What can you do today to make the world just a little bit brighter?  


Happy Wednesday everyone!  Check back on Friday for the beginning of a new series on the blog, which I am super stoked about!  Oh, and I am now also coming to you via Instagram!  Follow me if you like.    

No comments:

Post a Comment